Beginners:
Focus for the week is on "Fight or Flight" reflexes. You will learn how to evade trouble and how to defend yourself if needed. Sorry, but you will not be a certified a$$-kicker after this week. I know, sad story. You will have a better understanding of what to do and better prepared in situations that present themselves to you as "threatening."
Skill
Learn BASIC parkour movements. (I cannot stress the BASIC enough).
Workout
3 Rounds for QUALITY:
18- Jumping Squats
9- Dive Bombers
3- Shoulder Rolls
1- Quadrupedal Movement back to starting line
This is what people think of when they hear "parkour"....
...and this is what you will ACTUALLY be doing looks like...
Competitors:
Strength:
3x3 Dead Lift holding at 85% of your 1RM.
Skill:
Windshield Wipers
Workout:
6 Rounds For Time
11- Toes to Bar
7- Uneven Lunges
3- Front Squats
This should be FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I went to Texas State...
ReplyDelete...and was a beginner.